Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holidays

 
      As the holiday season is quickly approaching there are so many hard emotions that are often stirred to the surface.  You can have a large range of emotions towards so many things.  Anger, hurt, sadness, guilt...all your emotions are understandable.  I remember my first Thanksgiving after losing my son...I was trying hard to keep it together and put on a happy face around tons of extended family.  My cousin came up to me at one point that weekend and asked how I was really doing.  He was the first one to ask that and I lost it.  It meant the world to me that someone was considering how hard this holiday season might be for me.  I just needed that one person who got what I was feeling and acknowledged it. 
     I want you to know I understand all the emotions you are desperately keeping inside to keep it together.  I am praying for you and praying you will have those who can empathize with you as well as acknowledge the loss and hard moments and will surround you in love this holiday season.
Hugs sweet friend.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
BLESSINGS THIS HOIDAY SEASON.


No comments:

Post a Comment